Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Time!?!

Time!?! 
 I really should be more worried about making sure that there is ME time...workout time (heaven only knows I NEED that)... quality time with each child... time to work on the marriage...time to get enough sleep at night...homework time...meal time...cleaning time...laundry time! Not to mention that I work at least 8 hours a day on top of all the rest. How in the world is there supposed to be time to do everything?!

I am just having one of those days when you think about all that you "should" be doing and how you are supposed to fit is all in. I am pretty good at scheduling things but I have to admit that somethings fall by the wayside.

I will admit that my house is not always perfect. I am not a size small...medium ...or heck lets just face it not even and XL! But my kids seem to be happy and my husband claims that he is. Maybe that is because he is only here half the time. I would like a little more ME time but other than that things are FANTASTIC!!


No comments:

Post a Comment